Announcing 2 of 4 speakers for our Summer 2019 Leadership Camp and discount offers
($40 off EXTENDED through 5/28 – Promo code: LEAD2019)…
“I trusted people in one day. I opened up more and became comfortable like it was a second family. My mind grew while working with others.” – 2018 Teen Participant
Our 26th Annual National Teen Leadership Program summer camp in 2018 was nothing short of amazing! The weekend was blazing hot – it capped off at 113 degrees. Even through the hot weather, the energy was still high among our participants and alumni staff!
Scroll through the photo gallery above to check out our photos from camp.
- Participants heard from three amazing speakers. Alexa Score spoke on living her life vibrantly despite having cancer, fighting excuses, and encouraging teens to know their mission and live by it.
- Calvin Terrell challenged participants to think beyond the prison of the self, bringing in new visuals to help the youth start a conversation within their community circles, and presented a moment for staff and students to remember the late NTLP Advisory Board member, Mark Miller.
- Scott Backovich inspired participants and parents to be a catalyst of change for others outside of NTLP and be earnest in their leadership to benefit others in their communities.
- We welcomed participants from California, Nevada, Ohio, Texas, Massachusetts, Illinois, Virginia, Colorado, Michigan, Utah, Hawaii, and even Vietnam! We were pleased to have 34 alumni return, including an eight-camp attending alumni!
- Paul Parsons thrilled us with his fantastic hypnotist show, and we had an awesome dance party that joined everyone together, via DJ Showtyme (Alumnus Jeremy Chafatinos)!
- Every aspect of camp’s curriculum strategically strove to build social and emotional leadership skills and positive character in self awareness, self management, social awareness, relationship skills, and responsible decision making. Small group sessions provided deep discussion on peace, violence, ethics, teamwork, the growth mindset of developing into a leader, and other topics.
- The California National Guard Counterdrug Task Force supported NTLP again in 2018.
2019 Staff Applications Open
Applications to staff (camp August 2-4, 2019) are open today from March 22 through April 22!
- Must be at least 1 year out of high school.
- Interviews will be conducted April 1 – May 1, if accepted
- Staff fee deposit is due May 15
- You must complete all trainings with Webinar 1 week of May 19, June 15 alumni and staff retreat, Webinar 2 week of July 14, and August 1 all-day staff training
- Attend camp August 2 to 4
Questions? Contact Derlin at [email protected]
Less than 70 Days to our one and only Camp this year!
Save $50 by April 30!
(Up to 10 spots at $499 only!)
(normal camp tuition: $549)
Register today and save $50!
Desire to lead? Yes.
Potential to make a difference? Yes.
Time to attend camp? Yes.
Workshops that inspire? Yes!
[gap size=”20px” id=”” class=”” style=””]
Rock the Résumé! – Workshop
Ever wanted to know how to build your resume? Come learn this important life skill that
you’ll need for every internship, job, and school application you’ll handle in your lifetime!
My Mental Health – Workshop
Feeling stressed out? Too many things demanding your attention? School overwhelming you?
In this workshop, you’ll learn the tools to set your mind at ease,
and deal with the difficulties that come your way. Join us to live a more peaceful, and calm life!
NTLP Leadership Camp
July 6-8, 2018
Chapman University, Orange, CA
Register today and save $50!
3 Ways to Fund Camp
Make a payment plan. Contact us, we’ll help you out! [email protected] / 800-550-1950
Create your own online fundraising page!
Ready to Pay in Full? Register today and save $50!
Group of 3 or more: $474 / person
Group of 8 or more: $449 / person
Contact us: [email protected] / 800-550-1950
(Full Fees are due June 1, 2018.)
Looking for Leadership Development for Your Teen?
But Missed Our Early Bird Special?
Register for NTLP’s Summer Leadership Camp – July 6-8
at Chapman University, Orange, CA
Take advantage of our 3 Day SALE!
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
(From March 16, 2018 12:00 AM to March 18, 2018 11:59 PM)
ST. PATRICK’S DAY SPECIAL of $484 – Only 25 Spots Available!
For this weekend only, we’re offering a ST. PATRICK’S DAY SPECIAL of $484 ($65 off of the regular $549 price when paid in full, at time of registration).
Learn more about camp
Become a leader this summer and register now!
NTLP 2018 Camp Dates & SoCal Location Announced:
- July 6-8, 2018: Chapman University, Orange, CA
If you have already registered and would like to pay your camp fee, please do so here.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Take $75 off our 2018 prices when paid in full, at time of registration, on or before January 31, 2018. View the details and register today!
Camp fees are normally $549. Limited scholarships are available. Minimum deposit of $100 will hold your spot with additional payments starting at 60 days prior to camp. Please call our office if you need special payment assistance. Group rates are available for groups of three or more. Please call 800-550-1950 if you would like to register a group for NTLP!
We also offer airport transfers to and from camp.