For over 29 years, the award-winning National Teen Leadership Program (NTLP) has provided leadership development programs that motivate and inspire the leader within every teen.
NTLP 3-day leadership camps and workshops are open to all teens in grades 8-12 and strive to support five Social and Emotional Learning core competencies:
- Relationship Skills
- Responsible Decision Making
Our programs aim to build Good Character and nurture Leadership Skills in every young person and young adult so they can develop the leader within themselves to make a better world tomorrow!
|Leadership Camps||Virtual Programs||Customized Workshops||Contact Us Today
Call us at 800-550-1950 or email us at email@example.com.
NTLP’s programs create globally-minded, ethical leaders who respect and uphold the equal value of all humanity. This training transforms youth into capable leaders motivated to effect positive social change in an increasingly diverse world.
Students participating in NTLP programs gain:
- Self-confidence and an awareness of personal strengths
- Self-discipline, self-motivation, resiliency, and goal setting skills
- Increased communication and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to socially engage, work independently and in teams