Become a Board member and make a big impact!
Are you looking for a rewarding way to lead and give back to the community? Consider joining the Board of the National Teen Leadership Program and make a big impact by “Developing the leader within every teen today — for a better world tomorrow.”.
The National Teen Leadership Program is seeking 2-5 additional Board members. We are especially interested in individuals who:
- Reflect the diverse populations and communities we serve
- Have a keen interest in community outreach and engagement
- Have professional experience in the areas of Marketing, Education, Legal, Advocacy, or Fundraising
- Are able to work in a start-up environment with an openness to growing, working, and learning as a team
- Want to roll up their sleeves to join a working Board
National Teen Leadership Program (NTLP) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that believes every teen and young adult’s potential as a leader is waiting to be unearthed. Our mission is committed to creating positive environments that empower, inspire and educate all teens to discover and maximize their unique leadership potential and embrace the diversity and equal value of everyone.
We strive to support social and emotional learning and skills, building strong, good character, and equipping teens with the tools and skills to start their leadership journey. Our programming consists of: Leadership Camps, Web Series, One-day Workshops, and Customized Workshops.
Call NTLP today at 800-550-1950 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.